Camelot House in Worthing offers the following bed and breakfast accommodation:
- Two Double Rooms; one is en-suite, the other one uses shared bathroom facilities.
- Two Twin Rooms/SuperKing en-suite rooms with shower, basin and toilet. One of the rooms is on the ground floor.
- Two Single Rooms – both of which use shared bathroom facilities.
All rooms are UPVC double glazed, centrally heated (thermostatically controlled radiators) and have a wash basin if they are not fully en-suite.
All rooms also have:
- Ceiling fan
- Smart HD ready Widescreen Digital TV’s with integrated Freeview
- Tea/Coffee making facilities with a well-stocked beverage tray, including filtered water.
- Towels and Face Cloths
- Bath Robes in all non-ensuite rooms
An iron and ironing board are available upon request and guests also have access to a fridge, which is situated in the dining room
Wi-Fi connections to wireless broadband from any room.
And of interest to all softies, every room has a resident Teddy bear.
Guests may use the breakfast room at other times when available to eat their own snacks or take aways. There is a microwave in the dining room too for guests to use if they wish.
Once you have checked-in, parking permits are supplied free of charge if you need to park your car in Gannon Road.