Camelot House in Worthing offers the following bed and breakfast accommodation:
- Two Double Rooms; one is en-suite, the other uses shared bathroom facilities.
- Two Twin Rooms/ SuperKing en-suite rooms with shower, basin and toilet. One of the rooms is on the ground floor.
- Two Single Rooms – both use shared bathroom facilities.
All rooms are UPVC double glazed, centrally heated (thermostatically controlled radiators) and have a wash basin if not full en-suite.
All rooms also have:
- Ceiling fan
- Smart widescreen digital tv’s with integrated freeview
- Tea/coffee making facilities with a well stocked beverage tray, including filtered water.
- Towels and Face Cloths
- Bath Robes in all non-ensuite rooms
An iron and ironing board are available upon request and guests have access to a fridge, which is conveniently situated in the dining room
Wi-Fi connections to wireless broadband from any room. Full details are shown in your Guest Information folder. Print facilities also available.
And of interest to all softies, every room has a resident Teddy bear.
Guests may use the breakfast room at other times when available to eat their own snacks or take aways. There is a microwave in the dining room for guests to use if they wish.
Parking permits are supplied free of charge if you need to park in Gannon Road.